Jump to a Section
Read more about Athena's history, services and programs:
- "Innovative University of California Collaboration Targets Breast Cancer," UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center News (read article)
- "Cancer Collaboration," Burill Report (read article)
- "Breast Cancer Target of California Collaboration," Rocklin & Roseville Today (read article)
- "UC Schools Collaborate on Cancer Research," Daily Californian (read article)
Forum Podcast Series
The Athena Breast Health Network has launched a series of face-to-face forums where patients, breast cancer experts and community members can exchange direct experience and research in breast health care.
- Podcast #1: Arash Naeim, associate professor of medicine and hematology/oncology at UCLA and Athena site principal investigator, and Laura Esserman, professor of surgery and radiology and director of the Breast Care Center at UCSF, examine breast cancer risk assessment and prevention. Host: Michael Krasny, via KQED Radio. (listen to audio)
- "Welcome to the Athena Breast Health Network," promotional video (watch below, or via YouTube)
- "UC Launches New Breast Cancer Program," KNBC News via YouTube (watch video)
ICON Salon in Woodland Hills, CA recently generously awarded the Athena Breast Health Network a $25,000 seed grant recently through STOP Cancer.
You can also follow Athena Breast Health Network on our Facebook page