Personal fundraising pages are the perfect way for anyone with a connection to our mission - friends, family, volunteers, and supporters - to raise vital funds for cancer research at UCLA. Each page is dedicated to YOUR cause, event, or occasion. Pages work well for tributes, birthdays and weddings, to name a few.
Your page can be customized to include a personal story, photos and video. You can track your progress towards your fundraising goal and supporters can post notes of encouragement. All gifts made though a personal fundraising page are 100% tax-deductible, and the person making the gift will receive an automatic tax-receipt.
How to Get Started
- Pick a name for your page
- Find a digital image to upload and display
- Decide on a fundraising goal
- Share a compelling story to honor or inspire
- Make a personal donation as the initial gift for your page
- Invite friends and family to visit your page and show their support by making a contribution
Frequently Asked Questions
What are personal pages?
Personal pages are the perfect way for anyone with a connection to our mission - friends, family,
Where does the money raised go?
Personal fundraising pages can support any type of cancer research at the JCCC. Unless otherwise specified by the page champion, funds donated through personal pages will support highest priority cancer research at the Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center via the JCCF.