Are you looking for a way to make a big impact on cancer research at UCLA? If you are 70½ or older, you also may be interested in lowering the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover allows you to help advance cancer research at the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center now.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help advance the mission of the Jonsson Cancer Center to end cancer through research
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to the Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (JCCF). Our Tax ID # is 95-2242757. Our mailing address is: UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, 9-623 Factor Building, Box 951780, Los Angeles, California 90095-1780.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the JCCF.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact the JCCF if you want your gift directed to a specific doctor or research type.
For more information, please contact Melissa Brody at 310-206-0675 or email@example.com.
JCCF does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and legal advisors to ensure that you follow all applicable rules and choose the most favorable option.